Ringo is a 3-year-old neutered pit bull that was brought to the Animal Emergency Center, due to vomiting. During the initial exam, his owners told us that he had shredded the padded bed in his kennel, which they suspected to be the cause of his vomiting.
Abdominal radiographs were obtained and confirmed this; they revealed his stomach distended with a large amount of foreign material (the padding). He immediately underwent emergency abdominal exploratory surgery to remove the padding.
Ringo recovered without any complications and was eagerly eating and drinking eating 72 hours after surgery. He is now home and back to his normal and goofy self, which can be seen in his silly pictures.