Emergency Vet Near Bixby, OK
Animal Emergency Center of Tulsa near Bixby, OK and its emergency vets are available 24/7 to assist people and their pets. We understand the urgency of emergency situations and know that having a animal hospital that’s open day and night gives pet parents much-needed peace of mind. If you need timely, expert care from a team that treats your four-legged family member as one of their own, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
We specialize in critical care and emergency medicine, and maintain close communication with our patients’ regular veterinarians so they can provide any additional care that is needed. While we hope that you will never have need of our services, we’re glad to be here for you just in case.
Our Emergency Vet Services for Bixby, OK Pets
As an emergency vet, we use state-of-the-art equipment you’re not likely to find at your regular vet. We’re proud to be able to offer the best care to our patients and give their families a sense of assurance that their pets are in good hands.
Our emergency and critical care services include:
- An in-house lab complete with blood gas analysis, CBC, coagulation profile and full chemistry profile
- Abdominal & thoracic surgery, wound repair
- Digital radiology, ECG, ultrasound, and endoscopy
- All-day and overnight hospitalization
- Complete ICU
- In-house pharmacy
- Oxygen support
- Isolation for infectious diseases
- Testing for bleeding and metabolic disorders
- End of life care
- Blood and plasma transfusions
We’re always here if you need us, day or night. Even if you just have questions, you’re more than welcome to call our emergency vets near Bixby, OK at 918-665-0508.