Emergency Vet Broken Arrow, OK
Pet emergencies don’t wait and they certainly never happen on a schedule, which is why we’re here for you! We hope that you and your pet never have to deal with an emergency situation, but if such a situation ever arises, you can count on our emergency vet team to provide compassionate and timely care to your beloved dog or cat. Animal Emergency Center of Tulsa welcomes the pets and people of Broken Arrow, OK and surrounding areas whenever they’re in need. Our facility is open 24/7 to accept critical and emergency cases, and we’ll be sure to stay in contact with your regular veterinarian to ensure that your pet gets the necessary follow-up care to help them recover fully.
Does your pet need a Broken Arrow emergency vet? Call us at 918-665-0508 today!
Emergency Vet Services for Broken Arrow, OK We Provide for Dogs and Cats
The Animal Emergency Center of Tulsa is fully-equipped with advanced diagnostic, surgical, stabilization, and monitoring equipment. To give our patients the very best care, we provide the following veterinary services:
- In-house laboratory testing, which includes blood gas analysis, CBC, coagulation profiles, and a full chemistry profile
- Wound repair, abdominal and thoracic surgeries
- In-house digital X-ray, ECG, ultrasound, and endoscopy
- Daytime and overnight hospitalization
- A fully-equipped ICU and in-house pharmacy
- Continuous oxygen support
- Isolation for pets with infectious diseases
Additional Emergency Vet Services
Along with the veterinary services provided above, we can also provide:
- Blood and plasma transfusions
- Diagnostics for metabolic and bleeding disorders
- End-of-life care
Our team is always here if you need us. We hope you won’t need our services, but you can always call our emergency vets at 918-665-0508 if you have any questions about your pet. We’ll be more than happy to help you!