Emergency Vet Near Coweta, OK
While it’s impossible to predict an emergency, it shouldn’t be difficult to find a trusted Coweta, OK emergency vet you can count on to be there for you whenever you need them. At Animal Emergency Center of Tulsa, we hope your pet never has to see us for emergency care. But if they do, we’re available 24/7, 365 days a year, including major holidays. Since 1987, our emergency vet team has made giving area animals and their families exceptional emergency and critical care a priority, and we are dedicated to making stressful, sometimes chaotic situations much calmer and easier to manage.
When you need us, we’ll be here. If you need to see an emergency vet, call now at 918-665-0508.
Services Provided by Our Coweta, OK Emergency Vets
Our animal hospital and skilled emergency vets and staff can provide a significant range of services to stabilize, diagnose, and treat our patients. These veterinary services include:
- In-house lab services that include blood gas analysis, CBC, coagulation profiles, and full chemistry electrolytes
- Surgery including major abdominal and thoracic procedures and minor laceration repairs
- Diagnostics including digital radiography, ECG, ultrasound, and endoscopy
- Overnight hospitalization
- ICU and pharmacy
- Oxygen support
- The ability to isolate pets that have or may have infectious diseases
- Blood and plasma transfusions
- End-of-life care
If you’re not sure whether your pet needs to see an emergency vet, you can call us any time at 918-665-0508 to find out what you need to do next. Your pet’s health and safety are important to us, and we want to give you peace of mind, too. We’re always here for you if you need us.