Emergency Vet Near Jenks, OK
For immediate, compassionate care you can rely on when you and your pet need it most, Animal Emergency Center of Tulsa is here 24/7 to help. Our professional emergency vets are highly trained in managing emergency and critical medical cases, which are often stressful and require quick diagnosing and treatment. We hope to give pet owners the peace of mind they deserve by providing reliable, timely care that includes emergency surgery, in-house diagnostics, an ICU, oxygen support, and much more.
Does your pet need to see an emergency vet? Call our team at 918-665-0508!
Our emergency veterinary clinic near Jenks, OK is glad to support general practices throughout the region by providing after-hours emergency care to their patients. We always maintain consistent communication with daytime vets so they can pick up where we left off and manage their patients’ follow-up care.
Our Emergency Vet Services Near Jenks, OK
Being an emergency vet means that we are focused solely on providing emergency and critical care--we do not offer routine preventive care such as vaccines or dental cleanings. Our facility uses the latest in diagnostic and surgical equipment, with which we can provide the following:
- An in-house lab with blood gas analysis, CBC, coagulation profile and full chemistry profile
- Abdominal and thoracic surgery, wound repair
- Digital radiology, ECG, ultrasound, and minimally invasive endoscopy
- All-day and overnight hospitalization for continuous monitoring
- Complete ICU
- In-house pharmacy
- Oxygen support
- Isolation for pets with infectious diseases
- Testing for metabolic disorders
- End of life care and humane euthanasia
- Blood and plasma transfusions